Aviation Compliance Documentation and Auditing Services
Pro Pilot Services experienced staff have been providing the aviation community with relevant documents, manuals & service since 1990. Our focus is providing and updating documentation for Canadian aviation companies in compliance with Transport Canada. Our hyperlinked electronic documentation eliminates the need for bulky paperwork and facilitates rapid and stress free document navigation. In addition, Pro Pilot provides auditing services in compliance with Canadian Air Regulations. Our clients include many of Canada’s top corporations.
How can Pro Pilot help you
- IBAC IS-BAO Implementation Support
Our Certified Auditor will help you prepare for IS-BAO Certification.
Canadian Aviation Operational Safety Audits (CAR 604 / 702 / 703/704 Auditing):
- Our Accredited Auditors can conduct onsite Operational Safety Audits.
- Alternatively we can provide our clients with a template for annual compliance audits for conducting Self Audits using iAuditor*.
Develop and Maintain Documentation
All of our manuals are state of the art hyperlinked electronic documents personalized with your logo available for both iPad and various Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) systems. Our Development Team consists of AMEs, Pilots and other Specialists as required.
We follow all submissions to Transport Canada and provide liaison with TC until approval is granted.
- Minimum Equipment Lists (MELs) in compliance with Transport Canada Requirements.
- Company Operations Manuals (COM) – Compliance with CAR 604, 702, 703 and 704.
- Standard Operating Procedures Manuals (SOP) – Compliance with Transport Canada requirements.
- Maintenance Control Documents – Company Maintenance Control Manuals (MCM), Maintenance Policy Manuals (MPM) and Structured Documents Incorporated by Reference Manuals (DIR)